AHC14

1099R

I have my 1099R form but I am not able to input.  Do you know when I'll be able to input?  I would like to get my refund done soon.

Texas Roger

1099R

I don't believe there are any problems entering a 1099-R. What problem are you having?

ACM

1099R

Had the same problem. Kept waiting for 1/21/2020 update.   You must turn your virus/web protection programs off to allow the update to come in.  Shut your protection programs off and select "online" from the TT menu at top of page and select updates.  Restart TT should be able to enter 1099-R info

hansen502

1099R

Thank you for your instructions. It worked great!

Kaman314

1099R

I get an error message that says: Am=n error has occurred while we were checking for updates. We could not configure the product update system.

I started my return anyway, but it will not let me type in me 1099-R , I get a message that says:The Retirement Income Area will be ready soon, further down it says "we expect this to be available 01/21/20

Current date today is 0215/20

LakeshaLO

1099R

If you received the"Can't configure product update system" error message, please see this related article Error 5640: Can't configure product update system