asburland

1099K from Square

I got a 1099K from Square for credit card payments.  I already have this income entered in Quickbooks which was transferred into Turbo Tax for my return.  Do I have to list my 1099K from Square if the income is already recorded?  I don't want it to look like I made twice my income.

ToddL99

1099K from Square

No, you do not have to report amounts from a 1099-K  -  as long as the income is reported elsewhere in your return.

You  don't need to create a separate entry for your 1099-K info in TurboTax. That's because your 1099-K income should already be included in other income, such as your self-employment or rental income (or pass-through entity).

ToddL99

1099K from Square