mlb0011

1095A form

I cannot find where to add my 1095A form. My profile does not have a healthcare section. Where do I add this?

1095A form

To enter your Form 1095-A -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Medical
  • On Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A), click the start or update button

Or enter 1095-a in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1095-a

devthomp

1095A form

This information wasn't helpful to a customer. The 1095A information didn't appear. we had to search 1095B to get to the 1095A. Also using deductions and credits didn't work for the customer.

1095A form

@devthomp wrote:

If the user cannot follow the steps then using the Search function works for anyone.

Or enter 1095-a in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1095-a

GrandmaPJ

1095A form

Health Insurance premiums on 1095A were for period of six months when no other medical insurance  was available and paid by business income, how do I deduct these premiums?

1095A form

Any premiums you paid using  the state Marketplace Exchange will be entered as a deduction on Schedule A when you enter the Form 1095-A

To enter your Form 1095-A -

• Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Scroll down to Medical