Test Article - Versioning - David 8-07-19 adding s... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

Intuit

Test Article - Versioning - David 8-07-19 adding some text for the next Version here.

Let's rewrite that sentence to see how the markup comes out.

Here is some bold text and here is some more bold text.  Also here is some italic test and then some more italic text.

Now I'm going to write a little bit longer paragraph and in the middle of the paragraph, I'm going to add a link. This link goes to, "Where do I enter a 1099-B?" Lithium ID 26612.

Actually let's add a another link.  (This goes to Lithium article 25799, which is, "Where is Form 8949?") So this is Version 2 of the article. In a later version, I'll remove one of the 2 links that are in the article, and then I'll change one of them too; and also add a brand new link.

Let's add 1 more link.

New Section – Not an Expando, Just a Header – This means there are now 2 additional sections - 8-07-19

Okay here is the text for the new section. Here's some extra new text.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in