Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

markgmatthews

Your format for entering data changed! It appears I lost several donations, and many of those that remained had the charity name changed! What should I do?????

If you would like to access the classic version of ItsDeductible, please follow these steps:

• Click this link: https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see image).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account. 

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~