mosspcmc

You keep asking me for where is your Foreign income and I don't have any, I just own 2 Foreign stocks & I pd a Foreign tax

rogge1722

New for 2017 is the following flaw: If there is an entry in 1099-DIV box 6, TT will immediately and incorrectly require an entry in box 6d and will mark it as an error until an amount is entered.  Box 6d is “the foreign source amount included in dividends.”  If F1116 is filled out, there is a screen to input that amount which TT will insert into box 6d and thus clear the error.  If F1116 is not filled out because the user elects to use the exemption or the deduction, then bring up the 1099-DIV worksheet and type a zero into box 6d to remove the error.

rogge1722