Working on my turbo tax deluxe CD on the energy credits from previous years, and the 2017 option is not included to enter this information. Where do we enter it?

betoangulo

working on my turbo tax deluxe CD on the energy credits from previous years, and the 2017 option is not included to enter this information. Where do we enter it?

Did you run a program update lately ?
betoangulo

Yes. Just today. Thank you for the follow up.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number