scrapbookmom59

With this new format, I can't get my donations saved after I enter them

mesquitebean

The new version of ItsDeductible has a lot of problems.  I think one quirk is that after adding the item you have to click on a blank area of the screen to get the SAVE button to appear.  That is one of several things that, hopefully, will be fixed at some point.

You may wish to use the classic version instead of the new version until more kinks are ironed out.

• Use this link: 
  • https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  • The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button (see screen image below).
  • Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.
  • You can bookmark that page to use each time.

mesquitebean

• Use this link: