Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

havaict

Will not let me enter prescription totals it shows last years entry but will not allow this years

Will not let me enter prescription totals it shows last years entry but will not allow this years

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
BillM223
Expert Alumni

What happens when you try? Remember that we in the Community cannot see your private tax data nor the screen you are on.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
havaict

The screen for both the prescription totals and the medical insurance totals show what was entered last year but the box to enter this year has a 0 in it and will not let me enter this years data.

@havaict wrote:

The screen for both the prescription totals and the medical insurance totals show what was entered last year but the box to enter this year has a 0 in it and will not let me enter this years data.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop editions installed on your personal computer, put your cursor in the box where you want to enter an amount.  Then click on Edit on the top of the desktop program screen, Then click on Add Supporting Details.  With the Details window open click on Remove.  This should allow you to now enter an amount.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies