lancevincent

Why would I have to wait to finalize my return for a form that I don't need to become available? It says I am waiting on the Alternative Vehicle Refueling Property Credit

I answered "No" to all questions in the "Cars and Other Things You Own" section of the Federal Deductions ad Credits portion, but it still says I have to wait for a form pertaining to alternative fuel vehicles to become available before I can file. I also cannot clear my form to start over because I already registered my return. How can I update this?

Delete the Form 8911.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form