Here's how to enter the sales tax you paid on your car:
- Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
- Inside your program, search for sales tax and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- On the Let's Compare screen, click Try Sales Tax or Continue (the button varies depending on your current situation).
- When asked how you want to enter your sales tax, choose EasyGuide.
- Answer the questions about where you lived, the dates, and your sales tax rate.
- If you only see the Places You Lived screen, choose Edit to access those questions.
- When you get to the Major Purchases screen, answer Yes and follow the onscreen instructions to enter the sales taxes you paid on your vehicle purchase.
June 5, 2019 10:56 PM
Still have questions?Make a post