stealthlistener

The total amount under the list of charities is $4719, but the amount listed as my charitable deduction is $3876. One of my charitable donations is not getting added.

The one not being included consists of 3 separate clothing donations to the same charity (3 different dates).
SteamTrain

There was a software fix issued for that one

...BUT...but...IF you had "untitled" donations remaining before the "fix", those may not get cleared by the "Fix".....the FIX may only be for new entries.  The values of those untitled donations are note included until you fix them

So

1) Go to the Federal Review and go thru there and put a phony date there for every item donated that comes up as being undated......like 01/01/2016 so it's easy to see.....If you had multiple items donated, you will have to enter the date for EVERY item.

2) then go back to the Charity Donations section, go thru any charity where you had entered "Items" and you will now see a 01/01/2016 date for that donation.  Then, either.....Edit it to be the correct date, or Delete it entirely if you don't remember what it represents, or had already re-entered that exact same donation before.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
stealthlistener

Your solution worked perfectly.  Thank you.