Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Standard deductions calculations

turbo tax says - standard deductions are better. Where can I see the full calculations worksheet that shows this? I found Schedule A (lines 5-12), but not the rest or where it sums up the itemized deductions 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
pk
Level 15
Level 15

Since you are on windows, just go to forms mode and see what the worksheet actually shows ---->

From the top ribbon, click/ hover "view"; from the drop down menu select "forms",  new window opens with two panes -- left shows all the forms/worksheets  in use and right pane shows the form/worksheet selected. Now select the schedule-A worksheet and see the details on the right hand pane, work through till you find what you are looking for.  When done, go to  step-by-step mode  -- view, "step-by-step" and you are back where you were

Do not make any changes/edits on the actual forms, make required changes on the underlying worksheet

thank you. I did fiond this, but as turbo tax is using the standard deductions, there is no Schedule A on the left list of forms.  I did find "Tax & Int Worksheet", but that shows only partial schedule A and does not show what my total for itemized deductions would be
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies