Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mfhinkel1

Software error on Energy Saving Improvements - asks me to enter address where the product was installed, but the fields are not visible on the screen and I cannot get past this screen - get an error that an address must be entered.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Software error on Energy Saving Improvements - asks me to enter address where the product was installed, but the fields are not visible on the screen and I cannot get past this screen - get an error that an address must be entered.

Continue past the screen with the address not visible and ignore the error.  Once you get to the Review section of the program it will give you an opportunity to correct the error with a screen where you can enter the address.

Or -

You should be able to get the address entered by using Forms mode.  Select the Forms icon from the TurboTax menu

When in Forms mode the Form 5695 will be listed on the left side of the page.  Click on the form to open.

With the Form 5695 opened enter the address for the type of credit you are reporting.  There are 4 places on the form to enter an address.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies