That will happen if you originally entered your property taxes on the 1098-INT screen:
- Use the search box toward the upper right to search for Mortgage interest.
- Click on Jump to mortgage interest.
- Click Edit to the right of your lender's name.
- Continue until you get the screen titled, Let's get the details from your 1098.
- There is a box for Property tax under Box 5.
If that is where you first entered it, you will be able to edit the amount in the box.
You may have entered the amount in a different part of the return if you had a part year rental or a home office deduction on your tax return. If that is the case, you will need to review those sections to make a correction.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"