turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

itsdeductible

can I download from Itsdeductible into turbo tax on PC windows?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
AlanT222
Expert Alumni

itsdeductible

If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, importing your ItsDeductible donations is easy. Here’s how:

1. Open or continue your return in TurboTax.
  2. Search for donations and select the Jump to link.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity? 
  4. On the next screen, answer Yes toDo you have an account with ItsDeductible Online?
  5. Your donations will automatically load as long as you're using the same account for both ItsDeductible and TurboTax. On the next screen, select which donations you want to import and select Import Now.
  6. Select Continue and review your charities on the next screen.

If you make changes to Its Deductible and want to import again, start again at step 2 above.

Note: TurboTax Free Edition and TurboTax Live Basic don't support Schedule A, which you’ll need to report charitable donations in ItsDeductible.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

itsdeductible

Did not find "jump to" link

KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

itsdeductible

In TurboTax online, click on Federal on the left hand side of the page when your return is open

1. Click on Deductions & Credits at the top of the page
  2. Scroll down (you may have to click on All tax breaks) to Charitable Donations
  3. Click on Show More 
  4. Enter your donations.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rjmmfoxy
Returning Member

itsdeductible

I am new to Its Deductible & want to download that program

itsdeductible

@rjmmfoxy wrote:

I am new to Its Deductible & want to download that program

Go to this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

dls141

itsdeductible

Actually NO IT DOESN'T!!  Turbotax will not connect to ItsDeductible.  All you get is a pop-up window that says to "check your internet connection".   I have a 1.2 Gig/sec internet connection that works just fine thank you.

Yet again Intuit has managed to screw up another good thing.   Now I have to "hand jam" all of the charitable deductions I already entered into ItsDeductible because Turbotax won't talk to it.  This will by my last year of about 20 that I've been using TurboTax.  It's been getting worse every year for the last 5-6 years now.

Motherof7inTX
Returning Member

itsdeductible

This didn't work for me. I had already listed a long list of monetary gifts to numerous organizations. Then I went to the ItsDeductible program to list my item donations. Spent hours on it, expecting to upload it to TurboTax. But there is no option for that on my TurboTax Deluxe online return that I'm working on.

itsdeductible

@Motherof7inTX wrote:

This didn't work for me. I had already listed a long list of monetary gifts to numerous organizations. Then I went to the ItsDeductible program to list my item donations. Spent hours on it, expecting to upload it to TurboTax. But there is no option for that on my TurboTax Deluxe online return that I'm working on.

Federal>Deductions & Credits>Charitable Donations>Import from ItsDeductible Online -

TurboTax Deluxe online edition 2019 -

TTO Deluxe ItsDeductible.JPG

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies