2020 stimuls check. Will it be a paper check like in 2008 if paid fees through refund?

The Washington Post is reporting checks and direct deposits.  However, the legislation has only passed the Senate and may be presented to the House tomorrow for a vote.

IRS will make every effort to direct deposit based on information provided on your tax return (or if you receive social security from your bank information provided to SS)  

not sure what you mean by paid feed through refund. 

when u pay the turbo tax fees through your federal refund it goes to Santa Barbara Bank first then it gets direct deposit into your bank account second

I filed with turbo tax and used direct deposit.  How will I get the 2020 stimulus check since the money is sent to my account 2nd after being sent to your bank.

Nothing yet has been finalized.  This is the latest information that I have.  Cares Act Update

i have entered my taxes for 2019, but found out i typed a bank account that no longer exist.  how do i fix this.  my tax refund has already been sent back to the irs.

If the refund has already been sent back to the IRS, they will issue you a paper check and mail it to you.

even though there's nothing you can do about 2019 refund, I would change the banking info in the 2019 retunr so when you transfer data from 2019 to 2020 the correct bank info should be there.