jessica33218

Property taxes deduction? 1098 has escrow reconciliation box with beginning balance, deposits, property tax, hazard insurance, and ending balance. use the property tax?

JulieCo

Yes, on the escrow reconciliation, the property tax amount listed will be the property taxes paid during the year.  This is the amount that you can enter in TurboTax as your property taxes paid.

JulieCo

jessica33218

Thank you I don't think I have ever used that deduction, and since turbo tax mentioned it might be on box 10 and there wasn't a value in box 10 on my form I was not sure.