• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessica33218
Level 2

Property taxes deduction? 1098 has escrow reconciliation box with beginning balance, deposits, property tax, hazard insurance, and ending balance. use the property tax?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieCo

Property taxes deduction? 1098 has escrow reconciliation box with beginning balance, deposits, property tax, hazard insurance, and ending balance. use the property tax?

Yes, on the escrow reconciliation, the property tax amount listed will be the property taxes paid during the year.  This is the amount that you can enter in TurboTax as your property taxes paid.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JulieCo

Yes, on the escrow reconciliation, the property tax amount listed will be the property taxes paid during the year.  This is the amount that you can enter in TurboTax as your property taxes paid.

jessica33218
Level 2

Thank you I don't think I have ever used that deduction, and since turbo tax mentioned it might be on box 10 and there wasn't a value in box 10 on my form I was not sure.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v