Try the following.
- Select the Personal tab and select Deductions & Credits
- Select I'll choose what I work on
- You should be able to see the section titled Cars and Other Things You Own
- Select Car Registration Fees - start
- Enter your information in this section.
Please see the following link to determine how much would be deductible.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
IF...IF you are using Desktop software....Windows
IF...IF you see a "$0" in a field that won't let you make an entry ?
You attached a Supporting Details sheet to that entry last year, and it transferred in empty to this year's forms.
Double-click on the $0 and eh SD worksheet will open up for you to make an entry.