No, a vehicle counts towards the sales tax deduction, but not pieces of the vehicle.
What you may be able to do is deduct the tires under business vehicle expenses if it's a business vehicle you're referring to.
To Enter Tire Expenses:
1. Select "Business" at the top of the screen
2. Choose "Continue", then "I'll choose what I work on"
3. Select "Start" next to "Business Income and Expenses"
4. Select "Edit" next to your business name
5. Scroll down to Business Expenses
6. Now select "Update" next to "Business Vehicle Expense"
7. Select "Edit" next to your vehicle(Or enter it when prompted)
8. Continue answering the questions until you are asked "Do you want to see if your actual vehicle expenses give you a bigger deduction?" and answer "Yes"
9. On the next page you will see a place to enter an amount for tire expenses
For more information on claiming business vehicle visit this link: Business Use of Vehicles