Solved: May I deduct previous years interest on rv loan. Didn't know I could do it till late last year. Never received a 1098form

May I deduct previous years interest on rv loan. Didn't know I could do it till late last year. Never received a 1098form

You can deduct the interest on RVs. However, you would need to amend your tax return to claim the interest paid on your RV for prior years.

Follow these instructions to amend your return: TurboTax FAQ - How to Amend (Change or Correct) a Return You Already Filed