Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ItsDeductible not loading into 2023 Turbotax Desktop

Hello Community! 

I'm hoping someone can help. I entered all of my 2023 donations into my ItsDeductible account last night. Today, I thought I could easily log into ItsDeductible from Turbotax Home & Business (desktop) and it would magically download all the info. Nothing. I've tried logging in via a texted code and the password itself.  Any pointers? I really do not want to enter each line item one by one all over again. 

Thank you in advance!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

To enter charitable donations -

Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
Click on Deductions and Credits
Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
Scroll down to Charitable Donations
On Import from ItsDeductible Online, click on the start or update button

Or enter charitable donation in the Search box located in the upper right of the online program screen. Click on Jump to charitable donation

Make sure that you entered the donations for tax year 2023 and Not for 2024 in ItsDeductible - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

Thanks for the quick response! That's exactly what I've been doing but nothing is uploading into Turbotax after I log into ItsDeductible. The charitable donations remain $0. Any other ideas of how to fix it?

Thanks for the quick response! That's exactly what I've been doing but nothing is uploading into Turbotax after I log into ItsDeductible. The charitable donations remain $0. Any other ideas?

Sorry, I have no other ideas for this issue other than make sure you are using the correct User ID and Password to access the ItsDeductible website.

I have used the import from ItsDeductble for 2023 using the TurboTax Premier desktop edition and it downloaded my 2023 donations with no issue.

DoninGA makes a really good point, I wonder if Turbotax is trying to pull from ItsDeductible 2024 instead of 2023 and that's why it remain $0 (I entered donations for 2023 and not 2024). Thoughts? How do I force Turbotax to pull from 2023 ItsDeductible?

Thanks for the support, DoninGA!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies