It's Deductible

It's Deductible

I have been using "It's Deductible" for years, including the first eleven months of 2019.  Now when I login, I am taken to the page for registering for the first time.  What happened to all the data that I have entered for the first eleven months of 2019?  I can't get access to the file with all my past data before now.

It's Deductible

Are you using this ItsDeductible website to sign on - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

You have to sign onto your account using the exact same user ID you used to create the account.

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the user ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If none of the user ID's received will access your account, then use the option shown in blue on the account recovery website, "Try something else"

It's Deductible

The most common reason previously-entered donations don't show up in ItsDeductible is because you signed in with the wrong TurboTax account login. (You can sign in with any TurboTax login, even if you didn't set it up for ItsDeductible.)

To get an emailed list of all your TurboTax login IDs, go to our Account Recovery page. Then, try signing in to ItsDeductible with a different ID.

Other Things to Try

• You might be looking on the wrong-year tab (for example, looking for donations you made in 2019 on the 2018 tab).
  • You may have entered the donation directly into TurboTax instead of ItsDeductible.

Related Information:

It's Deductible

Deleted

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

It's Deductible

Nope....That was backwards.....you do use the center-of-page button   

(different issue with the upper-rt corner)