Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nzsussman

Input sheet says that tax due will be paid according to banking info on due date, but it didn't do it, need to speak to TT representative on correcting this error

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Vanessa A
Expert Alumni

Input sheet says that tax due will be paid according to banking info on due date, but it didn't do it, need to speak to TT representative on correcting this error

You would need to call the state or federal agency in order to take care of anything related to paying the taxes.  TurboTax simply transmits your information to the Department of Revenue.  Call IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 888-353-4537 to inquire about or cancel your payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
nzsussman

my question was absolutely not answered

my data input sheet requested that the final IRS balance due be deducted from my checking account by ACH withdrawal on the date provided, instead, no amount was paid to the IRS and after returning from out of the country I made a direct pay to the IRS of the balance due

There is a programming error in the TurboTax program and no-one is willing to call me to discuss this matter

If I do not get a call, I will make this point known to others who can get more attention than I have been able to receive

Neil S, cell [phone number removed]

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

No one on this forum can help you with this issue. You will need to contact TurboTax Support and speak with a phone agent who has access to the information on how your return was processed.

You can also ask for help from TurboTax on Facebook and TurboTax on X (Twitter).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It’s not a programming error, it’s the old outdated computer systems at work here. TurboTax simply provides the  account  number and routing number to IRS upon transmission of return. It’s up to the IRS, who now has that information , to withdraw the payment. They’re backed up and even ACH deposits take a few days to post.  There are many people asking the same question. Give it a few days for the IRS to make the withdrawal. I’ve had customers who didn’t have a withdrawal for 2 weeks. Unfortunately it’s not uncommon.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies