marciajenks

In Ohio, I am leasing a car in my name and my employer is reimbursing me for the lease. Do I have to pay taxes on that money?

Ashby

If your employer has an Accountable Plan for vehicle reimbursements, then the reimbursement is not taxable. If there is not a plan in place, reimbursement should be treated as taxable wages. You should verify that your employer has an Accountable Plan.

Hal_Al

If it's included on your W-2, it is taxable. If not, you may assume that your employer has an "accountable plan" (although there's a chance he's doing it wrong).
Ashby

Very good chance it's being handled incorrectly if small employer. But, yes, if no plan it should be included in W-2.