If all year long I claim zero for depandents. At t...

If all year long I claim zero for depandents. At the end of each year I pick up myself. How can I be sure if Turbo Tax added me back on the tax return.

You tax return does not use what you file at work.  You just fill out a tax return.  You automatically get to claim yourself unless you check the box that asks if someone else can claim you.

The W2 you will get from work only has your total income and withholding on it.  

The number you claimed on your W-4, at work,  was just an estimate. You don't enter it anywhere on your actual return. It does not lock you in on what you can claim, at tax filing time. The IRS  does not try to match that number with the actual number of exemptions you end up filing for, nor does TurboTax (TT). TT knows nothing about your W-4.   

What you claimed on your W-4 does determine how much federal withholding you had and that is shown in box 2 of your W-2.  You enter your W-2 (not your W-4) in TT.  TT enters your withholding on your tax form and you (usually) get some of it back,