sj91

I wrote a foreign address "Address and Federal Filing Status" but "Los Angeles" was randomly added on the US address. How do I remove this?

I was finishing up the federal part but when I was reviewing, it said that I could not proceed because there was "Los Angeles" written in my US address part (which I never entered), while I chose to use a foreign address.

How do I remove this "Los Angeles"?????

SteamTrain

Try the following and PLEASE PLEASE respond back if it works....

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

boeing524ys

I'm in the same situation! Let me know if you get an answer please.
leguayf

Same for me here!
leguayf

Did any of you found a solution to this problem?
leguayf

As SteamTrain said:
1) Change your mailing address to the US address option....
2)  ... Then go to every field and make sure it is entirely blank... then click on Continue.
3)  ... Then switch back to "Foreign address" and enter your actual foreign address.
It worked for me!
SteamTrain