mr-bashley

I won a jackpot in 2016. I also won a trip to vegas. I also have scratch tickets proving gambling losses. Do I need to file in person to address all of this?

You cannot use the Free Edition to report gambling winnings/losses.   You need to upgrade to Deluxe.  

Then go to Federal>Wages and Income>Less Common Income>Gambling Winnings

mr-bashley

Thanks for that information. I know about that part but, can you account for other things there(i.e. Gambling losses, gas for commuting to school, vacations won from radio shows)?

Commuting to work or school is not deductible.  Vacation you won?  Did you get a 1099Misc?  Gambling losses get entered within the same interview as Winnings--you just have to keep clicking through there.