I've put in my tithe to my church but have a different place where I've donated items. How do I add a second DIFFERENT location for the donations?

Need to add a second address for a different donation. How do I do that?

In your open return, type "noncash charitable contributions" into the search box and click on the "Jump to" link. Answer "Yes" on the next page. Unless you have an account with ItsDeductible, answer "No" on the next screen and "Yes" on the next.  You will then be able to enter the information about the items you donated.