Solved: I need to take the home office credit but I am not self employed (remote worker). Is there a way to do this without the "self-employed" module? If not, why?

I need to take the home office credit but I am not self employed (remote worker). Is there a way to do this without the "self-employed" module? If not, why?

To enter employee business expenses and home office -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Employment Expenses
  • On Job-Related Expenses, click on the start or update button

Or enter employee business expenses in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to employee business expenses

• Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Scroll down to Employment Expenses

Thanks very much, did the trick.