turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I made charity donations in 2022. I see the breakdown ($ & items) in turbo tax forms however I do not see a "Charitable Contribution" entry in my itemized 1040 output?

where does charity contribution listed on 1040 itemized printout?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I made charity donations in 2022. I see the breakdown ($ & items) in turbo tax forms however I do not see a "Charitable Contribution" entry in my itemized 1040 output?

you would need to print out everything including worksheets.  the detail of the charities is generally not submitted as part of the return unless they're noncash and then they would be on form 8283. . 

If you are just looking for the totals of your charity contributions...those will be shown on lines 11-to-14 on the Schedule A.   Of course, you will only have a Schedule A if your total itemized deductions exceed the Std Deduction for whatever filing status you are using.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies