asavinthills

I'm using a cd cartwhich that I bought from office max. What with any additonal charge?

Texas Roger

We can't tell from your post what version you purchased. If you bought Deluxe, retailers sell it with or without state. If you bought it without state, you would have to pay for a state download separately. There is a $24.99 fee to efile a state return using the CD/download product. You can avoid that fee by printing and mailing your state return.
asavinthills

turbo tax Delux - Fed and state

It shows you are posting from the ONLINE Deluxe Live version.

If you buy the Desktop CD/Download program you can do unlimited returns and efile 5 Federal for free and the Desktop program has several other advantages and features over the online version.  

In the Desktop program it is 24.99 to efile each state return or you can print and mail state for free.  And watch what you click on.  There is an extra 39.99 Refund Processing Service charge (44.99 in California) if you want the state 24.99 efile fee deducted from your federal return.  So pay with a credit card.  Pick the right button.  If you are not watching it’s easy to click on the wrong button to continue.  I’ll post a screen shot.