Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’m doing my 2022 return and I want to enter my charitable contributions. I try to connect to It’s Deductible and I get an error

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I’m doing my 2022 return and I want to enter my charitable contributions. I try to connect to It’s Deductible and I get an error

@bigham1942 

I just tried from Windows Desktop 2022 software, and it worked OK.

On thing that has been blocking some folks, is if they have their "browser" set to a high security setting...check your default browser security a lower it to a low setting, and try again.

(it appears the software does have to log in thru some kind of browser page...as ItsDeductible is only on browsers)

The BRAVE browser is your default browser, that one in particular, has been known to block these things.  So either figure out how to shut down it's high security, or temporarily change you default browser to Edge, or Chrome or Safari.

Another thing that "might" work, is to log into ItsDeductible before you attempt to download the charity data.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

@bigham1942   

AND.....Make sure you are using the 2022 Desktop/download software (installed and operated only on your computer) .

The "Online" software can only be used for 2023 taxes now.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies