Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

danimal14

How do i change a value to zero or blank in its deductible

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'll assume you are referring to the dedicated ItsDeductible website.  If you're referring to the TurboTax program, then please report back.

The ItsDeductible website won't let you change an item's value to blank or zero.  What you have to do is delete the specific item, and then you can put it back in, if you need to.  For instance, if you are changing the category from high value to medium value.

See the screen images below:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Are you referring to the ItsDeductible website, or the ItsDeductible applet built into TurboTax?

You must have left the forum.   In the interest of time, I went ahead and left an answer for the ItsDeductible website.  If that's not what you meant, please report back with more info.

I'll assume you are referring to the dedicated ItsDeductible website.  If you're referring to the TurboTax program, then please report back.

The ItsDeductible website won't let you change an item's value to blank or zero.  What you have to do is delete the specific item, and then you can put it back in, if you need to.  For instance, if you are changing the category from high value to medium value.

See the screen images below:

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies