gbpeet

I have mortgage interest statements. Can I enter that info into my taxes even though I moved out of the house in June?

Hi! I'm doing my taxes right now and have a question. I got mortgage interest statements from Wells Fargo and from KeyBank for our equity loan. Can I enter that info into my taxes even though I moved out of the house in June? I haven't helped her pay the mortgage or equity loan since then, but were still married as of now and the home and loan are still in my name and my SSN shows up on the interest statements.
bosso3

I suggest you refer to Publication 936 Home Mortgage Interest Deduction.  See https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p936.pdf