jessika

I have 4520 box 10 on W2 however forfeited 108. when i try and enter 0 under daycare expenses since all was covered by fsa I get an error saying cant enter 0 in column D

BMcCalpin

You should enter your actual daycare expenses when you enter the children in the Child and Dependent Care credit interview. 

TurboTax will first pay apply your FSA against it. If the FSA amount is more than you spent, then the surplus will be considered taxable to you (the $108).

You will have no credit, because all of the funds spent on child care came out of the FSA, which is already pre-tax.

BMcCalpin