Solved: I donated a power wheelchair that medicare partially purchased for my late husband. Do I deduct the full market value or can I only deduct our out-of-pocket expenses?

I donated a power wheelchair that medicare partially purchased for my late husband. Do I deduct the full market value or can I only deduct our out-of-pocket expenses?

The charitable organization that is getting the wheelchair obtained a price list from the vendor in order to determine value.  

In general for donations of non-cash property to qualified charity organizations, the fair market value of the property is used for the deduction.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/eight-tips-for-deducting-charitable-contributions