Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

GreaterMN

I can't find instructions for M1PR worksheet "Additional Nontaxable Income Worksheet"

The line numbers on this worksheet are not covered in the M1PR instructions.  The links in previous replies do not work.  This looks very bad when there is no help or instruction links the way the worksheet is presented in TurboTax.

https://www.revenue.state.mn.us/sites/default/files/2023-06/m1pr-inst-22_0.pdf

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I can't find instructions for M1PR worksheet "Additional Nontaxable Income Worksheet"

Can you clarify what exactly you are looking for?  The list of "additional nontaxable income" is on pages 8 and 9 of the link that you gave.  Do you have any of that type of income that you need to add, that TurboTax has not already automatically added?

You can  file your M1PR free of charge at the MN Dept. of Revenue Property Tax Refund site, and if you're a homeowner, you can e-file it through the MN DOR's Property Tax Refund Online Filing System.

GreaterMN

Apparently the worksheet in TurboTax is an expanded approximation of the M1PR-AI form.  The worksheet line items are not documented in any instructions that I can find.  This is described as line 5 in the M1PR instructions and expanded to the worksheet in TurboTax..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies