Solved: I bought a new car in February 2012 in Washington State?

I bought a new car in February 2012 in Washington State?

I bought a new car in February 2012 in Washington State. can i claim the sales taxes from this purchase in my tax return in 2016.i never claimed it because I didn't know about it.

No.  You may claim a deductible expense only for the year in which you paid the expense.  You would have to recalculate the impact to your 2012 tax, not your 2016 tax.  However, it is now too late to claim any additional refund from a 2012 tax return, since the three-year deadline for claiming refunds on a 2012 federal tax return was April 18, 2016.