I am trying to enter donations I gave from the Christmas Holiday to families in need, but there is no specific charity name or address. This was something I did on my own

I am trying to figure out what I can Put as an address since the value of the clothes and food for the 20 children was over $500.00.

Unfortunately, you cannot deduct these amounts if it was not done through a qualified 501(c)(3) charity.  In the future, you should try to find a charity to do this work through and have them take ownership of the non-cash items before they are distributed to the families in need.