greg279

I am filing self employed. Why do itemized deductions not show up on my return summary? No deductions, especially charitable contributions are not included. Why?

Hank-P

Because of certain thresholds required to claim some itemized deduction, it's possible that your entries did not exceed the standard deduction and your information would not be included on the summary.

To confirm, you can go through the deduction and credit section again and select the done with deductions at the bottom. This should analyze your entry information to determine if you qualify for the itemized deductions. If you are listed as standard, you should have the option on this screen that provides details as to why it's standard and not itemized.

Hank-P