Home office property tax deduction

I have a home office in my main home and included the total property tax paid on this main home under the Job-related expenses - home office details.ie, casualty losses, insurance, utilities, property tax paid, etc. by including there it has increased my total property tax paid line item by an equivalent amount. i.e this has doubled my property tax paid.  Should I just enter the property tax in the Job related expenses and not the Your Home section, or should the property tax be entered in both "Your Home" in Deductions and Credits and the itemized job-related expenses?

Home office property tax deduction

Yes, only enter it in the Home Office area, it will automatically move the correct % over to the Schedule A as your personal home deduction.  Same goes for Mortgage Interest & Mortgage Insurance Premiums if those apply.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Home office property tax deduction

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Home office property tax deduction

Thanks Lisa995!