Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rslacasse

Hoe doI transfer itsdeductable to my return on my MAC computer

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Instructions for TurboTax say in Easy Step to go to Charitable Contributions then click Yes, I have an Its Deductible account.  However, at this point TurboTax freezes.  Hard to believe TurboTax can't (or won't take the time) to fix this problem.  Wonder how many users have been frustrated and user hours wasted because of this problem.  Note to Intuit: Fit it!

dnthmn515

On a Mac with High Sierra 10.13.3. Freezes right when the popup window shows up after clicking YES to import from ItsDeductable. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Same issue. Tried setting different browsers as default. Cleared history. Didn't help. Very frustrating.

ditto
dnthmn515

My issue was because of a recent OS update and my icloud and gmail accounts needed to have their passwords entered. After successfully getting the emails connected, ItsDeductable stated working.
huyen1

I'm having this problem too. can't transfer to turbotax.

@huyen1  This is an old thread from 8 months ago that will not show up to the forum community as needing help.  Please start a new thread where your issue will be seen and where you can be questioned and helped.   When you do, please also include what TurboTax product you are using (Deluxe, Premier, etc.), and whether it's the online version (web version) or the desktop software (CD/download), and if you are using Mac, what OS X version.

When you go to the form at the link below, the first box is for a summary of your question, like a title, and is limited to 170 characters..  If you need more room, lower on the form you will come to another box with plenty of room to enter details.    This is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal info.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/new">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/new</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies