Hi, I am under my F1 visa. I just started a masters program in PA in the year of 2016. I am also working full time at the moment under CPT. Am I exempt for FICA tax?

since when are you on F1?

The first F1 I received was 2011. And That was for an undergrad program so after I graduated at 2015 I got my OPT and worked for a year. 2016 of June I have exited the country and went back home. I applied for a masters degree and I started my master's degree and got a new F1 visa at October 2016.

Non-resident alien students on F1 are exempt from FICA taxes, however, since you were on F1 (including OPT) for more than 5 calendar years, you are not exempt from FICA taxes anymore.