ginnycline1025

Does anyone know why i have to pay school/property tax in two different counties…in PA…

Mike9241

this is not an income tax question. best to call the county collectors.   the one situation I know about where a property owner had to pay taxes in two counties (this was not in PA) was because the property was located partially in each of the two counties.  

Hal_Al

You may be mixing up one of the PA local earned income tax or Local Services Tax (occupation tax) imposed by the locality you work in, with school/property tax. 

ginnycline1025

I mean i could very well be…I’m not from this state and I’m just going by what people are telling me…either way bs…i have to pay taxes to work…smh

ginnycline1025

I believe the other reply is probably right…i will have to look into it