williamjonathanw

Do TurboTax reviews include: a) a review of the FBAR even though it is filed directly through the IRS site?, b) any tax advice around inheritance to foreign accounts?

I received an inheritance to from a foreign family member to my foreign bank account. I need to understand if the Expert/CPA reviewers of my return are able to check these documents for accuracy, or if they only review documents filed from within the TurboTax products.

ThomasM125

I am sorry, but a review of your tax return by TurboTax would not include the FBAR return.

ThomasM125