Did anyone get their refund that got child credit

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing  2/27 is anticipated date the IRS can process. It can be earlier but this is a safe date to expect it by.
Why is my refund being held?

If you claim the EITC or ACTC on your tax return, the IRS cannot issue your refund before mid-February. The law requires the IRS to hold the entire refund — even the portion not associated with the EITC or ACTC. Like previous years, some tax refunds may be held if there are questions about the tax return or the IRS needs more information.

When will I get my refund?

The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2018, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

Filed and accepted on Jan 29th with Additional Child Tax Credit. WMR gives me the code about not processing refunds till mid-late Feb. Just pulled my transcript and its showing a process date of Feb 19th, every year I check my transcript and the process date has always been Deposit date.

So you no longer have the 152 code?

Where is process date located?

Still have not got mine

Not me

The IRS is releasing the refunds for those taxpayers who claim the earned income tax credit and the additional child tax credit starting 2/27/2020. If you claimed either one of those, refunds will start being issued until 2/27/2020. 

Me and my brother mailed ours and were getting DD but I have a dependent and he doesn't, IRS accepted his but mines still not showing any information WHY?

TurboTax does not get any information about refund status. You must check the status yourself using the IRS refund tracking web site: https://www.irs.gov/refunds