Chessy55

Deductions for having a 2nd household

My wife works at a National Park that is over 100 miles from our home. During the week she lives at the park in housing supplied by the park, however we do pay rent on it. Also there are house expenses from there as well as her travel to and from the park every week. I keep track of all expenses and I believe I'm able to write off these expenses, but I don't really y know where in Turbotax Deluxe I can find this, can anyone help me?

thank you

Deductions for having a 2nd household

Sorry--if your wife is a W-2 employee you cannot deduct job-related expenses on your federal return.   Your state tax laws might be different.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...

Chessy55

Deductions for having a 2nd household

thx