Deduction

I bought a travel trailer and live in it quite a bit out of town for work. Can I write this off on my taxes. I make the payments and don’t get any kind of reimbursement 

Deduction

The IRS considers a home to be a house, condominium, cooperative, mobile home, boat, recreational vehicle or similar property that has sleeping, cooking and toilet facilities.

If your trailer meets these requirements, then you may deduct your mortgage interest and taxes related to your travel trailer.

This TurboTax article Deducting Mortgage Interest FAQs, has additional information that you may find useful.

Deduction