Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Deductible Home Mortgage Interest Worksheet

Anyone have an update on when the window licking morons of Turbo Taxes IT department are going to get the worksheet fixed for the website? How does a multi billion dollar company still have this issue?

Still having this issue (today is 2/22/2022).

Has anyone found a resolution yet? 

This is SO frustrating!

I'm livid! I LOATHE having to do taxes anyway, and now we get stuck at the finish line, because Turbotax can't get this issue corrected? 

What is the ETA for the corrected form?

@CC-in-KC wrote:

What is the ETA for the corrected form?

No ETA

But see this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/homeowner-tax-credits-and-deductions/help/why-isn-t-my-deductible-...

AF80
Level 1

This significant delay has resulted in delays getting my tax refund and caused financial hardship and I am sure there are many others in a similar situation as I am, impacted by this painful issue.

Intuit sells their Turbotax product months before it's actually going to be used, and when the time comes to be responsive, the product doesn't work, and no proper support is available. 

I am not a lawyer but I believe Intuit must be kept accountable by some legal means!

MBSC
Level 2

I have exactly the same scenario.  As of this morning on 2/23/22, there is still an error message that says the update will be available on 2/17/22....  Thank you.

@MBSC wrote:

I have exactly the same scenario.  As of this morning on 2/23/22, there is still an error message that says the update will be available on 2/17/22....  Thank you.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the Deductible Mortgage Interest Deduction Worksheet problem - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/homeowner-tax-credits-and-deductions/help/why-isn-t-my-deductible-...

6 days past the 17th and still no fix for this issue...is there an update on fix date?

MBSC
Level 2

I called customer support today and they said March 3.  The only people filing now are due refunds, so this just makes the refund line at the IRS longer if we need to wait another week to file.   

I called it. Since I was using the standard deduction anyway, I just deleted one of my 1098s. It cost me about $39 on one state return but I was able to file. Absolutely will not be using this software again. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would give up on waiting for TT I had this problem and moved my taxes to another site and filed a week ago.  I waited 3 weeks before I gave up and requested a refund.  They are not making this a priority. 

I had the same problem so I combined all three loan interests into one... and it worked.

Yeah that is not legal to combine them

First it was 17th, then 18th, then end of the week, then 28th, now it's March 3... I think it doesn't take a genius to see where this is going. Use another provider. I did and my taxes are already accepted and my return is on the way to my bank account. I also filed a dispute with Amex. There's benefit of the doubt, and there's just failing to recognize it's useless to wait any more. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies